Full width home advertisement

Confira

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"/>
FPB

3 coisas que arruinaram o amor - Part 2



Toutou - 24/08/2016

1. He drives me crazy

This story is driving me crazy... I'm so desesperated.
<PT>Essa história já está indo além do que eu posso aguentar... está me deixando louca, desesperada.

Well, it happened on 08/21/2016 and do you know why am I writing this three days after? First, because I'm trying to change my way spiteful and impulsive and second because I'm thinking and better reasoning after all the rage, grief and distress that feeling.

<PT>Bom, isso aconteceu dia 21/08/2016 e sabe pq estou escrevendo tres dias depois? Uma porque estou tentando mudar meu modo rancoroso e impulsivo de ser e Duas pq estou pensando e raciocinando melhor depois que toda a raiva, mágoa e angústia está passando.

We let this clear once it won't keep interfering on the others private life, I mean, we won't be spying cell phone, computer or another thing that was from others. I was doing my job I wasn't spying his life and also I don't expect people/him could do that. But is it okay he look at my cell phone, right? He is my boyfriend, isn't? Oh Yeah, it is okay, but if you can look at it and don't judge things before talking and get an explanation from the owner without taking some precepted decision that could result in serious consequences on your relationship.

2. Another chance

<PT>Já deixamos bem claro uma vez que não íamos interferir na vida pessoal do outro, ou seja, nada de ficar fuçando celular, computador, ou o que seja do outro. Meu lado estou cumprindo, nao fico fuçando a vida alheia e também nao gosto que façam com a minha. Mas tudo bem ele olhar o meu celular, o que tem? É o meu namorado, certo? Sim, tudo bem, mas desde que o que vc olhe e o que vc julgue seja primeiro conversado e explicado antes que vc tome uma decisão precipitada que gere consequências graves para a relação de vocês...


What happened was he saw one conversation between an old friend of mine and suddenly he got so mad on me, he didn't tell me anything got so drunk and he was about to had thrown everything on my face... What did I to deserve it? First, when I saw a message from his ex on his phone, what did I? I talked to him. He did it? NO! he was with that mad face all the weekend long and when was late at night on Sunday (21) he just fought with me in front of his family and again he kicked me out from his life, asking me to get out from his house that night.

<PT>O que acontece é que ele vê uma conversa com um amigo antigo meu no meu celular e já fica puto, nao me fala e depois chapado como tava quer jogar tudo na minha cara... Eu posso com uma coisa dessas? Primeiro, quando eu vi uma mensagem no celular dele, da ex, o que eu fiz? Fui conversar com ele. Ele fez isso? Nao, ficou com aquela cara fechada o fim de semana inteiro e quando foi domingo a noite (dia 21) simplesmente brigou comigo na frente de todo mundo, e aí, mais uma vez, me mandou sair da vida dele, da casa, do quarto, do ceu, do inferno do caralho a quatro!

I'm so tired, I'm really tired... to be the only one, always on me! It is only me that is carrying this fucking relationship in a serious way or not???

<PT>Estou cansada, estou muito cansada mesmo... de sempre ser eu, de tudo ser eu! PUTA QUE PARIU, MANO. SOU EU QUEM ESTÁ LEVANDO ESSA PORRA DE RELAÇÃO A SERIO OU NAO É?

I let him live his own life, to follow what he wants because I trust him and I wanna be close to him, but what he does to me? Insecure as he was, he just thought the everything that happened on that fucking life was my fault.

<PT>Deixo ele viver a vida dele, seguir o que ele quiser, pq confio e quero estar perto, mas o que ele faz? Inseguro do jeito que é, simplesmente acha que tudo o que acontece naquela PORRA é minha culpa.

3. I Gotta go my own way

Go to of my work colleague's house last month was the hell in my life, and do you know why? Because the pretty man was so jealously possessive and just thought that it was wrong if I slept one single day at my colleague's house. Oh Okay just go FUCKING YOURSELF.

<PT>Ir na casa de uma das minhas colegas de serviço, mês passado foi um inferno, e sabe pq? Pq o lindo lá ficou com ciúmes possessivo e simplesmente acha que é errado eu ir um dia dormir na casa de uam colega. AH VAI PRA PUTA QUE PARIU.

I'm getting tired... I'm getting so desperate...

<PT>To cansando... to me desesperando...

Do you know what am I thinking? That this time we won't come back. Today I will call him, I will try to solve and let the things right if it couldn't work I won't persist anymore because I can see a mile ahead that everytime the things gonna be like that till the end of my life.

<PT>E sabe o que eu acho? Que dessa vez nao vai ter volta. Hoje vou ligar, vou tentar resolver e deixar as coisas certas, se nao resolver nao vou persistir mais, pq já to vendo que vai ser assim pro resto da vida.

4. Defining Love

I need to love somebody like me, that is calm and don't try to find defects in everthing that another person does.
<PT>Tenho que amar alguem que haja como eu, seja tranquilo e que nao ache defeito em tudo o que a outra pessoa faça.

If something is wrong we can talk, we try to solve and try to understand the other side. I didn't do anything to hurt our relationship, I answered the conversation innocently thinking, in the end, the guy was only my friend. If I said something or the guy that let him upset, why he couldn't talk with me before starting to think in bullshit?

<PT>Se está errado, a gente conversa, tenta resolver e tenta entender o outro lado. Eu nao fiz o que fiz por mal, respondi a conversa na inocência, ué, é um amigo / colega meu. Se o que eu falei ou o que o cara falou deixou ele irritado, pq ele nao vem conversar comigo antes de pensar qualquer merda?

Well, gonna see what will happen. It will be the last time I run behind him.

<PT>Bom, vamos ver. Vai ser a ultima vez que eu corro atrás.

Midori,

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

"/>
| Designed by Colorlib