Full width home advertisement

Confira

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"/>
AlignersTeeth

Smile Direct Club - My Weekly Journal.

Image Source: smiledirectclub.com/


Hello Guys!

This is my first episode about my journey while trying the SMILE DIRECT CLUB aligners. I could be skeptical about my results so far, and I might be because as all projects we start in life, sometimes it can be really difficult to see any result during the beginning of it.

Keep on track and read more about how it has been working for me!



RESULTS OF THE FIRST WEEK

It is natural, and it something expected. So let's try to keep in track with this series of episodes that will eventually appear since I'm trying to document my journey with SMILE.

Let's see a before and an after in a couple weeks. But for now, let's start with the first photo, week one showing now. In the beginning, I felt a lot of pain, mainly when it is like the first time you put the aligners on. They can be really tight and difficult to align with your real teeth. But you have Chewers that help you set them on just after some bites, like 10 minutes at you are okay to go.





I will keep you guys updated with new photos each week as a way to share my journey and process while using their aligners. My plan is for 4 months, and I just started it! My overview of the project right now. Starting Process 2.










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

"/>
| Designed by Colorlib