Full width home advertisement

Confira

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"/>
Dragon Nest

Fim do evento Bingo SEA Dragon Nest

Image source: https://sea.dragonnest.com/ my personal result.
Olá Minna-san!
Hello guys!

Hoje venho trazer a noticia do término do Evento Bingo e meus overviews de como a experiência poderia ter sido melhor.
Today I bring news about the Bingo Event and my insights of how it could be a better experience for me.

Let's keep the eyes closed but maintain your mind open.
Okay, it is only about my experience so you don't need to agree with me and also with anything I will describe here.

Mas fique à vontade para opnar e dar sugestões construtivas de edição. Venho mantendo esse blog por algum tempo já e mesmo não compartilhando muito ultimamente, estou me sentindo mais conectada com e internet depois de todos esses anos nela ne.

Feel free to give me suggestions and constructive insights about editing. I'm keeping this blog for too long now and even if I didn't appear too much lately, I feel I'm deeper connection with the internet after it all.

Okay, so let's go.

This image is something I had like at the end of the 3-4 weeks of the event. It was a real rush time for me to keep alternating between one window and another. Cause you need to log in from your web browser. It can be done on your phone? I think yes, personally I don't remember trying it at once.

So maybe this is something that was supposed to happen? Maybe, If I didn't lose some days as I did I think I would be able to get all of those numbers. I tried 7 times the random method and I got 3 failures. Nothing too bad, But resulted in coins lost. So make it easier.

Start with the random until it gives your first already-matched-number. And then you can just start saving the coins and start buying the most expensive ones. I think they should have better lots overall. My goal was to open the most number as possible. In fact, I've had a lot of nice earnings. I wouldn't chan

So yeah, I think this is all folks.
Now I'm just too happy to just start a new project with my crochet brand!
Soon you guys can show here or something like that. Those are my side projects but as an adventurer, I need to multiply sources of quests that will bring me the jackpot in some dungeon I get in!

Stay safe, #COVID-19 still over there!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

"/>
| Designed by Colorlib