Full width home advertisement

Confira

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"/>
FPBMemories

2013 Memory

image source: https://www.lovethispic.com/


Hello Guys,
Tonight I'm really happy about getting such a nice memory from Facebook about this day, in one of the first years of this blog.
I'm sharing some knowledge I acquired back to that day with you right now, so hold on and see what I have to you now.



So the image below it is a post from my personal Facebook, and the following writing was such a conversation I had with a friend of mine (that I don't even remember who), sorry about that. But since KMnoS it is in my life during my teen days it wouldn't be a nice thing to let this amazing opportunity pass by without nice recordation. I hope during the following years I can be more active and share with you some of my words and personal belief. It is nice to relieve my soul. Thank you so much for being supportive and read my words, even if they don't sound too coherent to myself.



So basically it is about a guy. That was so sad that day, we talked and he was like: "Do you know what? The girls nowadays are worried about the appeal and not what they have to offer from inside, value people from what they value on you, and not from what you look to have. If you put such a nice picture on the social media tons of people will like it, but if you post something simple, no makeup, no glamour only people that are really in your life that will like it. It isn't a single thing on your that needs to call attention, but the whole YOU.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

"/>
| Designed by Colorlib