Full width home advertisement

Confira

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"/>
FPB

3 coisas que arruinaram o amor - PART 1



Toutou - 27/05/2016 (may 26th 2016)

1. Running behind you always 

Don't matter how he is... Always is the same thing. I walk all day... I really walk huge distances because of love, that somehow is getting unbearable once he not seems has any empathy for what is happening around us, like lovers.

<PT> Não importa como ele esteja... sempre é a mesma coisa. Caminho o dia todo... ando distâncias inexplicáveis por causa desse amor, que aos poucos está se tornando insuportável, já que ele parece não ter empatia pelo que acontece ao nosso redor, como amantes.

Do you wanna know what do I think? I think he doesn't feel anything for me anymore and he is afraid to say that. And If is bullshit? No way, after everything that happened this dawn for me this is the only way I could found out to understand it.

<PT> Sabe o que eu acho? Que ele não sente mais nada por mim e está com medo de admitir. Será que é besteira? Não, depois do que aconteceu nessa madrugada pra mim essa é a única maneira que encontrei para ver isso.

2. Chilling while waiting for the Hell

We were in his room, chilling. He wanted one more beer but he did not want to spend some money ... I told him I only had credit in my card, so no cash with me. So I asked him to go to the gas station at the avenue, but he did not want to go. So I just returned to what I was doing before, I turned my back and came back to watching The Walking Dead season 6 episode 5. Few minutes after it he jumped off the bed. I couldn't even feel it. I thought he went to the bathroom.... but it was 20 minutes after he went out of the room and he didn't have returned.

<PT> Estávamos no quarto dele, de boas. Ele queria mais uma breja mas não queria gastar quma grana... eu disse que não tinha grana viva para aquilo naquela hora, mas tinha crédito no cartão. Então propus que fôssemos até o posto de gasolina, lá em cima na avenida, mas ele não quis ir. Então me virei novamente e dei continuidade no episódio 5-6 da 6 temporada de The Walking Dead. Poucos minutos depois ele pula da cama com um salto, eu mal sinto pois em minha cabeça ele tinha ido no banheiro... se passam uns 20 minutos e ele ainda não tinha chegado.


3. What Happened

I went downstairs to see if he was coming for one of the sides of the avenue... but he wasn't. I went to Ninho's bar, and my father-in-law was almost coming back home because the bar was closing (it was like 11pm). I explained to him the man was gone and he didn't say to me where he was going to, so my father-in-law took the car and we went to the gas station at the avenue, but he wasn't over there (I didn't go inside of the grocery store to see if he was there - we drove slowly trying to see him). We came back home. I was at the street corner waiting for a while, having some hope... My mother-in-law got out of the house and joined us, in front of the house, so we decided to go to Valmir and look after him over there... Anything yet, my sister-in-law and I went to Beto, at the avenue, but we didn't find anything also once the place was already closed. we walked around to the square... walked the path to the bakery shop and went down to that avenue turning the first left as it was the same way I always did went I was over there I thought we could find something... Nothing yet... and It was already Friday 05/27 12am, after a holiday and a normal workday... I had only 5h to sleep after it... if he had returned, but he hadn't.

<PT> Desci para ver se estava vindo por um dos lados da avenida... Não estava. Fui até o bar do Ninho, onde o Sogro estava já quase voltando para casa, por conta de o Ninho estar fechando (era umas 23h00 e alguns minutos ja). Expliquei para ele que o homem tinha saído e não me comunicou aonde ia então Sogro e eu saímos com a Pirua até o posto na avenida, mas não achamos nenhum rastro dele (também não desci no posto para ver se ele estava lá na frente - passei olhando devagar mas não vi sinal). Voltamos para casa. Fiquei na esquina esperando mais um pouco, tendo alguma esperança... A Sogra saiu para rua e se juntou com a gente, na frente de casa, decidimos então subir até o Valmir e observar por lá... Nada outra vez, Cunhada é eu subimos até um tal de Beto, na avenida, mas nada encontramos uma vez que o estabelecimento já estava fechado. Demos a volta no quarteirão... fizemos o caminho da Padaria da Velha e descemos aquela avenida virando na primeira esquerda, como é o mesmo caminho que faço toda vez que venho para cá pensei que encontraríamos alguma coisa... Nada ainda... isso já era umas 00h do dia 27/05 sexta feira, após um feriado e dia de trabalho regular... tinha apenas 5h para dormir a partir disso... isso se ele tivesse voltado, não o fez.

I walked down to the gate... I didn't want to stay there watching and hearing to my mother-in-law crying... I didn't want to think about some dramatic thing, I only wanted to wait in silence... But then the tears started rolling down through my face and the despair of losing that person started bit me so bad... PQP, PQP! It was what I was saying without stopping... "please, don't leave me my love"... "Don't do this to me" was the only thing I said for myself... OH DAMN IT! HOW A PERSON THAT WE LOVE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT US? AND IF IT WAS WITH ME? well on that same day he had thrown my drawer on the floor and shut me out of his house, I went with my body clothes and flipflop, looking so bad, he went behind me, but came back soon, because the truth he didn't like to hear at that time.

<PT> Desci novamente para o portão... não queria ficar lá assistindo e ouvindo a Sogra chorar... não queria pensar em algo drástico, apenas queria esperar no silêncio... mas daí as lágrimas começaram a jorrar dos meus olhos e o desespero de perder aquela pessoa começou a bater assolando... Puta que pariu, puta que pariu! Foi o que eu dizia sem parar... "não me deixa amor"... "não faz isso comigo" era a única coisa que dizia para mim mesma... CARALHO VELHO! COMO UMA PESSOA QUE A GENTE AMA NÃO DÁ A MÍNIMA PARA A GENTE? E SE FOSSE EU QUEM ESTAVA FAZENDO ISSO? Se bem que naquele dia que ele arremessou a minha gaveta no chão e me mandou ir embora e eu sai com a roupa no corpo e de chinelo, parecendo uma maloqueira, ele veio atrás de mim sim, mas logo voltou, pq a verdade ele não gostou de ouvir naquela hora.

4. Losing my mind right now

HE LEFT ME ON THE STREET, WITHOUT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME AND HE EVEN STILL WAITING FOR ME AWAKE, OH NO! WHAT DID HE DO? HE WENT TO HIS ROOM, LOCKED THE DOOR, AND EVERYTHING I THOUGHT WAS TO LEAVE THE PERSON FOREVER, GO OUT, DISAPPEAR, BUT I DIDN'T... WHY? BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND ALSO I'M A FOOL.

<PT> ME DEIXOU LARGADA NA RUA, SEM DÁ A MÍNIMA E MUITO MENOS FICOU ME ESPERANDO ACORDADO, NÃO! O QUE ELE FEZ? ENTROU PRO SEU LINDO QUARTO E ME DEIXOU. A PORTA NÃO ABRIU PARA MIM, TUDO O QUE EU PENSEI NA HORA FOI DEIXAR ESSA PESSOA PRA SEMPRE, SAIR, SUMIR, MAS NÃO FIZ... PQ? PQ ALÉM DE AMAR ELE EU SOU UMA TROUXA.

I'm tired you know, Ah... but he came back, 2am, drunk, dizzy and also super sarcastic.

<PT> Estou cansada sabe? Ah... mas ele voltou.. 2h00 da manhã, bêbado, tonto e muito sarcástico.

I went welcome him at the gate and I asked him where he was gone! I was so terrified... I asked him more two times but I couldn't get an answer... I asked him if he was okay and he just looked to my face. After it, he said something like "I was there". THERE WHERE, MOTHER FUCKER?!".

<PT> Fui recepcionaá-lo no portão e perguntei para onde ele tinha ido! Estava desesperada... perguntei mais duas vezes mas ele não me respondeu... perguntei pra ele se ele estava bem e ele apenas me olhou. Depois disse alguma coisa como "estava lá". LÁ AONDE , PORRA?!

4. I don't expect anything from you anymore

How can I expect something good from an action like that? Will it be constantly? Will it kill us? Oh yeah, it will!

<PT> como posso esperar algo de bom de uma ação dessas? Vai ser constante? Vai nos matar? Claro que vai!

I'm thinking seriously about go on. Hold on. I think I'm not the immature here, oh it isn't me...
I'm tired and I'm thinking to give up. After everything he didn't go to sleep by my side, in another hand, he slept in the leaving room, without a blanket.

<PT> Estou pensando seriamente em continuar. Em persistir. Acho que não sou eu a imatura aqui, não sou eu mesmo... Estou cansada e estou pensando em desistir.
Depois de tudo ele ainda não foi se deitar do meu lado, por outro lado, dormiu na sala, descoberto.

The will of I have is to leave everything behind, but this will always is left aside because of the feeling of love I feel for him. It is like a drug thing about it, to dream that everything is okay, but in fact, you are living the truly hell.

Felipe... You are an idiot that fucks with everything.

<PT> A vontade que tenho é de deixar tudo isso para trás, mas essa vontade sempre é deixada de lado por causa do amor que sinto por ele. Uma droga pensar nisso, de sonhar que tudo está bem, mas na verdade vcs estão vivendo um verdadeiro inferno.
Felipe... vc é um idiota que fode tudo.


Midori

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

"/>
| Designed by Colorlib