Full width home advertisement

Confira

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"/>
GamesiPhone/Android

RPG Online Dragon Nest Mobile


Hey, Minna-san!

Today I'm here to bring for you the latest Dragon Nest Mobile game.
If you are curious to know what it is about, please don't forget to click in reading More



1. The Game

Basically what we have here is the latest version 1.4.0 of Dragon Nest Game that was launched on December 4, 2018. Everyone here knows how much I'm in love with this game (since my 17 yo?) Probably and now just to know the guys had released it for mobile devices makes me to be more and more excited about the tech future and this desire to be a gamer tester never, never ever gonna be stopped.



I'm more a writing person than a video one. I'm working on my image first to get enough confidence to be in front of a camera, but you know, as everything in our life it takes time. Just think it is like to build another skill: It takes your precious time, scarce patience and a lot of your magnifically energy.

well, but coming back to the Dragon Nest Mobile game, it was released by koramgame and everyone cannot stop to talk about it. The gameplay is basically the same as on the computer, but both games cannot connect between them. I mean, is a different server for each platform.

2.The Gameplay

It is pretty easy to move around with your char, *

PS: Okay, one thing I might talk about is the color of Kali's skin. What hell happened with you guys to change her identity like that? I know in the computer game, Kali's skin can be modified while you are creating a new char, editing them. But the real Kali has black skin originated from the people who came from the very dry desert.




Please, change it. I cannot accept.

So... Coming back to our topic...

It is pretty easy to move around with your char, as the pattern for mobile RPGs we got the directions in your left side, and the skills and spells in your right side while attacking / camera while just moving around.

I loved the way the objects interact as pretty as similar to the original game and how it makes so nostalgic reminding the old Calderock Village. The colors are so vivid and you can really make yourself at home while hanging around to know how everyone is looking like on the mobile version.

As soon as a can I will bring another poster with more details and information about the game.


It is pretty nice and I super recommend you guys to give it a try while don't give up to the Original game on your computer (it's still pretty good, but the ping connection is something that always drives me crazy).

So, thanks for reading my post and see you ne!
Mata ne!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

"/>
| Designed by Colorlib